You must be at least 12 y/o to play at CCA w/o a parent or guardian on site.
Players under 12 must have a parent or guardian onsite to play at CCA.
Safety goggles must be worn all times. All guests over 18 must wear safety goggles meeting ASNI Z87.1 standard’s with FOAM SEAL AND ELASTIC STRAP.
Balaclavas, shemagh or large bandana protecting neck, mouth, ears, or appropriate head/face gear are strongly recommended.
Shooting glasses without a foam seal and elastic strap are NOT considered acceptable eye protection at CCA and should never be used for airsoft purposes.
All participants under the age of 18 must wear full-face mask goggles (i.e. paintball goggles) covering ears and mouth. Mesh lowers, worn with eye protection listed above is considered acceptable full face protection.
The use of Mesh lens goggles will be allowed only by the approval of the field owner/operator in special needs situations.
- Any violation of CCA Airsoft Rules of Play can and will result in immediate or permanent removal from the Central City Airsoft Facilities and refunds will not be issued. There are no exceptions to any rule and every rule is strictly enforced.
- All participants must have a CURRENT LIABILITY WAIVER completed and on file.
- A parent or legal guardian signature is required on all Underage Waivers.
- All waivers are good for one year or season at Central City Airsoft.
At which time a player decides to remove his or her Safety Goggles while on the field of play and not in a “Safe Zone”, said player will be warned, or asked to sit out for a round of play. If this behavior continues, said player will be asked to leave the property and no refund will be issued.
At which time a Players safety goggles accidently come off during play or an injury to a player occurs.
- This usage will be allowed as long as there is a secondary devise worn such as prescription glasses.
All “BLIND MAN” situations will be handled according to the severity of the situation.
- All players will begin to yell "BLIND MAN!!"
- If you hear a Blind Man Called, you will also begin to yell "BLING MAN!!"
- Once a “BLIND MAN” is called, all play will halt, and players will await instructions on how the Situation is going to be handled.
- During a “BLIND MAN” Players man not advance, or use the opportunity to gain an advantage on the opposing team.
All Replicas Must have a Barrel Cover and Magazine out when ever in the staging area.
- Fogging. If you Fog up, call for a Ref to assist you with getting off the field.
Do not shoot wildlife. No blind firing. No point-blank shooting or engagements of less than 10 feet. Inside of 10 feet, there is always a surrender option. When a minimum engagement distance of 10 feet is not available, the option to surrender should be presented PRIOR to firing. Inside of 10 feet, a player should shout “BANG Kill” in order to notify the opponent he/she has been eliminated.
- Barrel Covers are REQUIRED and are available for sale at Central City Airsoft on game days.
- No shooting or test firing your replica in the staging area. Please take it to the target range to do so.
No Climbing of trees, structures, or vehicles. Netting in buildings is the same as a wall and cannot be climbed, moved or shot through.
No Physical Contact. Guests may never touch another guest or his equipment. • Avoid Field Hazards. Guests should avoid all obvious hazards such as fences, ruts and vines. Guests should report any hazard to the Head Referee on the field.
All guests will be chronographed prior to the beginning of each game day using field supplied .20 gram bbs.
- A Bang/safety kill will only count if the player saying “Bang Kill” is Aiming their airsoft replica at the opposing player.
- A Player may not say “Bang Kill” faster than 1 “Bang Kill” per second (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3..)
- Players must say “Bang Kill” out loud at a reasonable volume as to let the opposing player know what is happening.
- If both players say “Bang Kill” at or close to the same time, both players are eliminated from play without argument.
- There will be no Parlays o If you are eliminated by a “Bang Kill” you must accept it as a legitimate elimination and either go to re-spawn, or exit the Field.
- “Bang Kills are there for your safety. If you wish to not play safely at Central City Airsoft, you can always play someplace else.
The CCA Head Referee is the authority in determining gun eligibility. His or Her decisions are final.
Launched Projectiles (Nerf, Kush, Ball, Taginn…)
- You will be given 2 attempts consisting of no more than 3 shots each in which to chronograph at the appropriate FPS.
- If your gun is unable to chronograph legal after 2 attempts, you will not be able to use that gun.
- Your airsoft gun will then have a colored zip tie attached to it classifying the gun as either: Sniper - FPS 400-550; Standard AEG/HPA - FPS 400 or less; Standard Spring or Gas (Non- Sniper Classification) – FPS 400 of less; Pistols (All Types) FPS - 400 or less.
- No replicas without classification zip ties will be allowed on the field of play.
- Players may also be chosen at random for a chronograph spot check.
- Gun classifications are listed both on-line and various locations around the field including the Chronograph and Target Area.
Hand grenades (Thunder B’s, Tornado, Enola Gaye, Taginn, Airsoft Innovations..)
- Grenade shells can either be Shower type rounds, or projectile firing rounds.
- Projectile/Rocket types can be used against structures and other bunkers.
- They will have a 10 foot kill radius from where the projectile first Lands or detonates (Depending on projectile type used).
- Any Player that is using a projectile round will be allowed to only fire 5 Projectile/Rocket shots per game.
- Player must Have a Referee/Admin witness/verify the shot/hit that was taken as to inform the opposing players of elimination.
- Only 2 players per team can be using projectile/rocket rounds per game.
- 40Mikes are not allowed at Central City AIrsoft.
- Homemade grenades must be approved before you will be allowed to use them. (Egg-nades).
- All grenades used in and around buildings/structures must be tossed through a door or a window. Throwing over the top will not count as an elimination of the players inside of the structure. Treat all buildings as though they have a roof.
- All Grenades will have a 10 foot Kill Radius. This will mean a Thunder B landing and going off within 10 feet of a player will eliminate that player, whether said player was struck by a BB or not.
- All Grenades Must GO OFF or DETONATE for it to eliminate an opposing player. Unless it is a fired projectile.
- Toss grenades only, Never thrown them like a baseball.
- Are subject to game day conditions and approval.
- Pull Pin, and cold burning are allowed.
- No fuse lit smoke grenades at Central City Airsoft.
Safety violations and/or Cheating will not be tolerated.
- player is eliminated from play if a BB strikes any part of his/her body.
- Gun shots DO count as eliminations.
- When a guest is eliminated, he/she must call himself out by shouting “Dead”, “Hit”, “Out” or “Kill” while waiving their hands or weapon over their head.
- Friendly fire counts as an elimination.
- An Eliminated player must get out of the line of fire by quickly exiting that area.
- After a safe distance from play has been reached, said player may then display a red elimination flag on his/her head while walking to re-spawn or exiting the playing field.
- A silent kill is when a player is able to sneak up on an apposing player and gently tap them with a Rubber knife, or other melee weapon, and quietly saying “Knife Kill”
- You cannot use a stick or any object that you find laying on the ground to perform a silent Kill.
- You must have the tools to do the job.
- Once a silent Kill is called, the Eliminated player must then quietly exit the field for the remainder of that game mode, regardless of Life or spawn count.
- Silent kills take a lot of skill bravery to perform, and are rewarded as such for this reason.
- No Dead Man Walks.
- Never pretend you are eliminated to gain an advantage on an opposing team.
- If you are giving the appearance that you have been eliminated, you ARE eliminated and must go to spawn and or exit the field.
The Referee will use an air horn or whistle to signal the start and ending of every game.
All rules are subject to change without notice. Review the rules EVERY TIME you come out to play at Central City Airsoft.
DON’T BE A JERK!!
Remember, It’s just a game. If you’re looking for full on military emersion, the nearest recruitment center for that sort of thing is in Cedar Rapids and they would love to meet you.
- There are no exceptions.
- Any violation will result in immediate and permanent removal from the park. No refunds will be issued.
- Player rage and tantrums will not be allowed.
- If you lose your temper playing a silly game, you shouldn’t be playing airsoft in the first place.
- Call your own hits, not someone else’s. If they aren’t calling it, chances are your not hitting them. Or, see rule 27.
- Don’t be a post-game tattle tale. See rule 27.